67° Kilgore, TX
The Student News Site of Kilgore High School

The Mirror

The Mirror

The Mirror

Enhypen Concert Review

Leslie Smith

Enhypen is a South Korean boy group with 7 members. Their most recent tour called Fate was July 29, starting in Seoul through October 22, ending in Chicago. Enhypen’s concert in Houston on October 13, was an amazing experience that left the audience in shock. The energy in the venue was real from the moment they hit the stage. Enhypen’s impressive choreography and powerful vocals showed their talent, keeping the crowd drawn in from start to finish.

The group’s interactions with the audience were a highlight of the night. Enhypen always connects with fans, creating a sense of family. Whether through heartwarming talks or playfulness, they made everyone feel like part of a special moment. The crowd’s enthusiasm mirrored the group’s energy, as they were screaming at everything the boys did. 

The setlist was long making everything even more worth it. Enhypen’s songs are all easy to enjoy and with the crowd singing along, it helps bring up the energy. Another thing that keeps the energy up is fans get to wave their lightsticks with songs as they change colors simultaneously. 

It was easy to tell that the members were genuinely enjoying the moment, and their passion for what they do and their fans made the experience worthwhile. The concert showed not just Enhypen’s musical talents but also their ability to make a strong connection with their fans, making it a night to remember.