81° Kilgore, TX
The Student News Site of Kilgore High School

The Mirror

The Mirror

The Mirror

Battle of the Badges

Kilgore Police Dept. VS. Kilgore Fire Dept. softball game

The KHS Student Council is planning a family event- Battle of the Badges for the City of Kilgore-EVERYONE is invited! This will be a softball game played at Driller Park between the Kilgore Police Dept. and Kilgore Fire Dept on Monday, May 6. This is a Community Impact Event that will raise money to provide needed items and Christmas presents for KHS students and siblings attending KISD schools through Bulldog Blessings

The KHS band will be playing, Raging Red Stomp Team and KHS Cheer Team present, yummy food, prizes, an exciting game of competition and fun activities with students from every school in our district participating between innings! 

Pre-game activities will start at 5:00 p.m. and will be held outside of Driller Park for elementary and younger aged kids (face painting, games, pictures with Bulldogs etc.) At 6:00 p.m. the game will start! Concessions will be sold so plan to have dinner there!

Tickets are $5 each and a limited number of t-shirts will be for sale at the game as well. 

• Scan this QR code to buy tickets.

Above is a link with a Revtrak code to purchase tickets or they can be purchased with cash at the gate. KPD and KFD will also receive funds that night when visitors put money in the bucket of who they believe will win the game!

“I hope you will make plans to attend this special night and that we can make this a KHS tradition,” Student Council Sponsor Mrs. Parrish said.