August/September Student of the Month

August/September’s student of the month is Kaden Clark.

After he graduates high school, he plans on going to Kilgore College for his basics and then transferring to Texas A&M to go to vet school, and plans to major in animal science.

“I love science and veterinary science,” Kaden said.

Through his years in high school, Kaden has participated in the orchestra and FFA programs, as well as being in FCS and playing football as a freshman. In orchestra, he auditioned and made the All- Region Orchestra his sophomore and junior year.

During his sophomore year, he received the ‘Star Chapter Farmer’ award in FFA. Towards the end
of his junior year, Kaden was also inducted into the National Honor Society.

Overall, his favorite activities in school are playing in the orchestra and being a part of the FFA program and being an FFA of cer. Kaden believes he is most proud of his FFA team and accomplishments.

“It has de nitely been my time
as an FFA of cer and the things we’ve accomplished. FFA Vet Tech Team has ignited my passion for veterinary science and help me decide what I want to do with my future,” Kaden said.

The teacher that has been the most in uential and has had the biggest

impact on Kaden is his Ag and FFA teacher, Kristin Pieper.

“Through her and FFA, I have become a better leader,” Kaden said.

Outside of school, Kaden’s favorite community involvement is is doing projects with his church.

“The feeling I get when I help people in need is irreplaceable,” Kaden said.

Everyone has someone in his life that is most in uential, and to Kaden, that person is his father.

“We butt heads, but without him, I wouldn’t be the person I am today,” Kaden said.

Kaden enjoys listening to music and hanging out with his friends in his spare time outside of school and church. His best friend is Nick Brown.

“We hated each other in middle school, but became close in high school,” Kaden said.

One teacher that Kaden says has taught him the most is Mr. Williams, his Pre-Cal teacher.

“Mr. Williams has taught me a lot in the short period of time,” Kaden said.

After high school, Kaden will miss his Ag classes the most. His most memorable times have been from his Ag and FFA classes and activities.

“It has de nitely been becoming an of cer and making an impact on people,” Kaden said. “My rst ever state FFA convention after my

freshman year has been the most memorable.”

Like most people, Kaden has hidden talents and things that not everyone knows about him.

“I can shake my eyes,” Kaden said. “I have a twin, I play bass, and I love line dancing.”

After high school, Kaden has an idea of where he wants to be in ten years, but also has a fear about graduating.

“I hope to see myself in the country, owning my own vet in a small town with a family,” Kaden said. “I fear losing my friends the most right after I graduate.”

If Kaden were able to sit down with one person and talk to them, he would choose Gandhi.

“I would sit down with Gandhi and talk to him just so I could see his views on life and compare them to mine,” Kaden said.

One quote that is a guiding thought to Kaden that he lives by is, “Live as if you were to die tomorrow, and learn as if you were to live forever.” ~Ghandi