Cleanliness in the school bathrooms

Almost everyone is aware of the usual state of the history hall bathrooms. To even be able to do one’s business, most students would typically avoid it and go across the entire building to the newer freshman bathrooms or even the english hall.

“It’s pathetic how we don’t take care of our school. It’s not even new, it’s been going on for generations, but I don’t think the whole student body is at fault,” Said junior Rori Bigos.

We are given the privilege to use nice bathrooms whenever we need to, and are given trash cans to put trash in. However, it seems as if some people would rather use the floor than use a trash can for its intended purpose.

“I feel it’s disrespectful and ungrateful. So many people struggle with not being able to come to school, much less one that has been renovated and taken care up like KHS. It also gives a bad physical impression to families, business partners, and our community of how we take care of our school,” Said senior Vanessa Zarazua.

There are some students who believe that taking care of the school is not difficult and should be more of a common trend.

“I believe the student body needs to be more responsible in regards to cleanliness. I often have to wait until I’m home to use the restroom, and I don’t think it’s difficult to flush or throw away trash in the correct manner. Our janitors work harder than they should have to in order to clean up after us,” Said senior Axel Anaya.