The Mirror

Support the Miss Gregg County Pageant

Tori Shipman to represent Kilgore

Senior+Victoria+Shipman%2C+representative+for+Kilgore+at+the+Miss+Gregg+County+Pageant.+Courtesy+photo.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Support the Miss Gregg County Pageant

Senior Victoria Shipman, representative for Kilgore at the Miss Gregg County Pageant. Courtesy photo.

Olivia Arp, Jasiaha Boaz, Arabella Spradlin, and Teresa Medina

Senior Victoria Shipman is the Kilgore representative at the Miss Gregg County Pageant. The event is being held at the Gregg County fairgrounds. The pageant starts at 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 13.

To show your support dress up in red and white to show school spirit. Attendees may bring noisemakers, dress up, and cheer along to support Victoria in gaining the title of Miss Gregg County. Please note that admission is six dollars.

About the Writers
Olivia Arp, Staff Writer

Olivia is a sophomore and a first year staffer. She twirls for band, shows sheep all year round, stresses over grades constantly, and has joined all sorts...

Jasiaha Boaz, Photo and Ad Editor

Jasiaha Boaz is third year staffer and is proud to be an editor. He likes to hangout with his friends and enjoys going to the movies and reading. He plans...

Arabella Spradlin, Staff Writer

Arabella Spradlin is a junior and a first year staffer. She has been in band for the past three years and has also participated in color guard for the...

Teresa Medina, Staff Writer

Teresa Medina is a junior and a second year staffer. She likes binge watching on Netflix while eating spicy chips. Her favorite youtuber is David Dobrik,...